This personalized Dashboard will be delivered within 48 business hours after you make the purchase.
So we can manually setup your dashboard
About the Lite version
With your Transparent Smart Rental Lite dashboard, you can learn exactly how much Airbnb listings earn through insights into demand, occupancy & rates in Nyon, Switzerland. Make your next investment right now, and never leave money on the table again.
You'll get access to a dashboard with the following views:
- Rental Estimator:find your next investment using our airbnb calculator solution enabling you to view performances of rental units at any address.
- Forward looking Rate & Demand - know how much you should be making: Analyze prices with Nyon market rates using custom filters.
- Historic Performances: review the historical rates and revenues for the type of properties you want to acquire in Nyon .
- Pacing - track the acceleration of bookings: You will have the historical and projected reservation insight into the booking trends of Nyon.
- Competitive Landscape: view competitor inventory, average bedrooms per property, average score, ADR, revenue and occupancy. You can add more than one city to your purchase to track entire operations.
These features are handpicked to give you visibility over your market, informed decision-making and the optimal investment strategy.
Where does this information come from? Transparent analyzes more than 35 million Airbnb, Vrbo & Booking.com vacation rental listings worldwide to deliver powerful data insights through an actionable dashboard. In this case, we will focus on the specific market you need; Nyon. Remember that you can also purchase more than 1 market now or at any time in the future.
About the Subscription
If you select the monthly plan, you will be charged every month starting today. You can cancel your subscription at any time and your payments will be cancelled from that point on.
If you select the annual plan, quarterly plan, or any plan exceeding 1 month, you will be charged every fixed time you select.